Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool 2: Building Community in the Online Environment!

Tool  #2
Today I visited 5 sites:
1. Craddock's Creations where I visited a new link called Science Teacher. Will go back to Science Teacher during the school year. I also commented on her blog.
2.Greens Gab
3. Mrs. Mayer's Blog
4. Downham's Space
5. Jane's Art Stuff
 Nice blogs Ladies! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

 A site that I suggest  science teachers  go to  a lot for great videos is Discovery Education.  Make sure your School district has an account with them because you will need to have a password to it.


 I do not mind building an on line community. For the past 3 years, I have enjoyed blogging with my students and their parents. I look forwards to  hearing from other teachers, visiting their blogs and seeing what neat discoveries they have made out there in the cyber world that will enhance their teaching as well as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment